Software Engineer (Front-End) (m/f/d)
At i2x, we are building AI to help people improve the way they communicate. With focus on speech and text analysis, we are shaping the future of communication.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures.
- Proficient Linux user.
- Solid English communication skills.
- Understanding the architecture of web-driven applications.
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of the network stack, especially transport and application layer protocols.
- Proficiency manipulating the DOM and handling the components lifecycle.
- Building responsive user interfaces.
- Experience developing for mobile browsers.
- Experience developing Web applications using React, Redux and Webpack.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and/or ReasonML.
- Experience with WebAssembly.
- Full-stack development experience.
- Big plus if you worked with Enzyme or Selenium.
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging tasks which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- Well-designed management of department, with clear goals focused on tangible results.
- Technological education / professional development system.
- Competitive salary.