Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
i2x leverages the power of artificial intelligence to transform the human voice into actionable insights at the speed of a face-to-face conversation. We capture, understand, and deliver knowledge from phone conversations to optimize business processes, drive conversions, and consistently delight customers.
As a Senior Product Manager you will serve as the liaison between our Sales and Tech team and champion ideas, technical demands and sales deliverables in the best interest of our customers. Your goal is to determine customers’ needs and desires by collecting and analysing customer feedback and validating with scientific research/analysis.
You will assess market competition continuously, keep ahead of market innovation, align findings and influence long-term product sales strategies. You will verify product market data by interfacing with analysts, conducting research and attending joint sales calls.You will then cross-reference with existing data points and assumptions with the goal to prioritize product market fit. The role also plans product sales forecasts and ensures that there is a clear business value of every aspect of the product.
The Senior Product Manager will report and work very closely to the VP of Engineering to deliver high quality results.
- Act as the “market leader” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- You identify and create the vision how the product will evolve over a period of time
- Lead creation, defining the product strategy, vision and roadmap by closely collaborating with internal and external experts.
- Interact with our customers, partners and sales team to translate the problem space into requirements, clearly communicating these to relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the business teams using qualitative and quantitative data to clearly define the target market and i2x differentiators based on market requirements, ease of use, ease of integration, competitive advantages, feature set and solution vision.
- Negotiate and lead final product design and feature rollout plan internally.
- Coordinate closely with our engineering and design team on both new features as well as architectural improvements and customer impact.
- Own the backlog, prioritizing and creation of detailed product requirements to be used in written specifications by our engineering team.
- Develop and own the customer personas that are backed by behavioral science, customer surveys and data analytics.
- Develop a vision, roadmap and lifecycle for each i2x market solution.
- 3-5+ years of project management experience, strong B2B customer experience, AND min 1 year technical background OR progressive experience working as a Product Owner / Product Manager, ideally in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. data structures, basic algorithms)
- You are a well-structured thinker and result-oriented worker with outstanding analytical skills as well as a hands-on approach
- You possess great communication and teamwork skills and strive for our product and our vision
- Ability to analyze both user data and qualitative feedback to draw conclusions and recommendations
- Deep understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, design, engineering, QA and launch
- Passion and ability to apply behavioral science to enterprise software solutions
- Affinity for formulating technical requirements and defining software interfaces (APIs)
- Proven understanding of marketing concepts to define customer requirements
- Keen understanding of common enterprise business process and how to amplify business outcomes through technology solutions
- You have the ability to influence directly different stakeholders inside and outside i2x
- We require excellent technical and personal communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- Be passionate about people and creating solutions they need.
What we offer:
- Exciting challenges which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering
- Ownership over your role and functional area from day one
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Complete transparency into the rest of the company
- Working with international, highly engaged people
- Education budget to attend conferences or trainings
- Choice of hardware
Interested? Then apply online! We're looking forward to hearing from you