Machine Learning Research Engineer (m/f/d)
i2x leverages the power of artificial intelligence to transform the human voice into actionable insights at the speed of a face-to-face conversation. We capture, understand, and deliver knowledge from phone conversations to optimize business processes, drive conversions, and consistently delight customers.
We're currently looking for a Machine Learning Research Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or a related field.
- Knowledge of machine learning. Experience with ML applications, e.g. Natural Language Understanding, Machine Translation, Automatic Speech Recognition.
- Proficient in Python and / or C++.
- Proficient Linux user.
- Solid English communication skills.
Nice-to-haves (please highlight any applicable in your Cover Letter):
- Participation in contests, e.g. Kaggle, CTFs, competitive programming, and open-source projects.
- Knowledge of tensorflow, pytorch, kaldi, sklearn, xgboost.
- Experience working with speech recognition and/or natural language processing.
- Academic achievements or competitive accomplishments.
- Developing an in-house speech recognition system for multiple languages. You will be doing acoustic and language modeling using cutting-edge research.
- Building an emotion detection system.
- Predicting probability of a sales call success.
- Building tools to optimize customer satisfaction using speech technology.
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging tasks which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- Well-designed management of department, with clear goals focused on tangible results.
- Technological education / professional development system.
- Competitive salary.
Interested? Then apply online! We're looking forward to hearing from you.