Key Account Manager (m/f)
i2x transforms conversations. Our AI-powered software is built with a purpose: create a future where humans and AI collaborate for the good of humanity. Within the next few years, integrated AI trainers for employees will drive organization’s success --- i2x has built one of the very first ones! We tailor our solution to individual customer's needs, leading to improved employee conversations during every call...
- You are a Customer Success professional who will take over the customer relationship once implementation is complete.
- You will be the main contact for our growing list of high profile clients, with the primary objective of fostering the use of our product.
- You will help with onboarding, manage pilots and trials, answer support calls, create regular reports, provide suggestions for upselling, and develop processes to improve flow of information.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work across areas of the business, including customer support, operations, product and sales. We are growing fast so there is a lot to accomplish!
- Assist in implementation, as the customer is handed off from the Implementation Manager.
- Help customers with their requests, emails and calls in our support system and coordinate with the development team to solve any issues quickly.
- Thoroughly understand customer needs, maintaining ideas on how the product could be modified to meet these needs. Communicate this info to the product team.
- Develop support processes, templates, help guides, videos and other tools.
- You speak native-level German (C2, in spoken and written).
- You are highly organized and patient person, driven by seeing customers happy with a product.
- You have excellent communication skills, and are a master at diffusing difficult situations.
- You are solutions-oriented; no task is too small or insignificant for you.
- You have a strong sense of urgency.
- You know how to fix things on your own and how and when to ask for help.
- Must be humble, data-driven, and passionate about continuous improvement.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Must carry yourself with professionalism, friendliness, and a openness to support others.
- Be excited to work in fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years’ (arguably) relevant experience.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER IN YOUR APPLICATION.