Implementation Manager (m/f)
i2x leverages the power of artificial intelligence to transform the human voice into actionable insights at the speed of a face-to-face conversation. We capture, understand, and deliver knowledge from phone conversations to optimize business processes, drive conversions, and consistently delight customers.
i2x is looking for an Implementation Manager to support the delivery and installation of the i2x platform for our client base. This role is part of the implementation team, and will partner with sales, engineering, customer success, and the product teams to accomplish the customer goals and deliver a successful integration into the client’s system. Throughout the implementation process, this role will be the key owner of ensuring the success of our application and making sure everything runs smooth for the client.
This role requires technical acumen and familiarity with software/infrastructure deployments, as well as excellent customer service and project management skills. A deep understanding of industry best practices is hugely desired, as well as the willingness to go above and beyond to achieve successful implementations and deliver positive experiences for our customers during the project phase.
- Develop detailed implementation plans for each customer solution and track key delivery metrics and processes throughout each stage of the deployment
- Clearly communicate implementation status, issues, risks and effort to both the customer and i2x leadership team
- Simultaneously create, manage and track multiple projects while remaining highly organized
- Establish and oversee the customer's initial adoption, training and development of best practices to build a strong foundation before and during initial roll out
- Conduct testing in order to make sure the application is working smoothly at clients
- Automate iterative flows to improve efficiency and scale at a faster rate
- Work collaboratively with other teams such as Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Support and collaborate scoping, estimating, proposing solutions for new projects.
- 2 years+ experience working on or leading enterprise-scale deployments
- Strong project and account management experience with a deep desire to maximize customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with clients and internal teams
- Proven ability and resourcefulness in generating new ideas and solving problems
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills
- Familiarity with VoIP systems and contact center setups
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and execute tasks within projects with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to identify process gaps and propose alternate solutions
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org