Customer Success Manager (m/f)
i2x transforms conversations. Our AI-powered software is built with a purpose: create a future where humans and AI collaborate for the good of humanity. Within the next few years, integrated AI trainers for employees will drive organization’s success --- i2x has built one of the very first ones! We tailor our solution to individual customer's needs, leading to improved employee conversations during every call...
What you will do:
- Own all facets of customer success, retention, and growth
- Enhance post-sales customer activity, including: customer on-boarding, customer support, customer success, professional services, and account management, with the ultimate objective of improving the retention, success, and growth of our customer base
- Collaborate across teams (e.g. sales, product development, marketing, etc.,) to maximize the customer experience, working closely with sales team to identify and nurture opportunities for expansion as part of our go-to-market strategy
- Define and improve the customer lifecycle for our clients from self-service to managed-service accounts, and establish baseline metrics for measuring and improving customer progress through this lifecycle
- Provide timely, accurate, and useful analyses concerning the status of our customer base including progress against predefined success metrics, risk mitigation, and opportunity
- Our international team is made up of German native and non-native speakers. You will be joining the team serving our large German Enterprise customers, because of this we are looking for candidates fluent in Business German, at minimum C1, with demonstrated experience in serving the DACH market.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of account management or customer service experience in various B2B or B2C organisations
- Solid balance of thinking strategically while also having “roll up your sleeves” attitude, getting into the weeds and working directly with customers when appropriate
- Experience within a start-ups preferred
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business models
- Fluency in English is required (written and spoken)
- Fluency in German is required (written and spoken, C1)