Back-End Software Engineer / Systems Architect (m/f/d)
At i2x, we are building AI to help people improve the way they communicate. With focus on speech and text analysis, we are shaping the future of communication.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Strong grasp of algorithms and data structures.
- Proficient Linux user.
- Solid English communication skills.
- System design skills.
- Solid understanding of OS internals and systems programming.
- Track record of developing scalable, secure and failure-tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience interfacing with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of the network stack, especially transport and application layer protocols.
- Proficient in Python and / or C++.
- Understanding of containerization both at theoretical and practical level, hands-on experience with Docker.
- Infrastructure automation with Ansible, Puppet and/or Chef.
- Experience implementing RESTful, GraphQL and/or gRPC APIs.
- Knowledge of Django, django-rest-framework, tornado, and/or flask.
- Proficiency with monitoring tools and frameworks.
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging tasks which involve a mix of advanced research and high-quality engineering.
- Well-designed management of department, with clear goals focused on tangible results.
- Technological education / professional development system.
- Competitive salary.