i2x GmbH’s AI technology improves conversations by providing real-time feedback during calls. We are currently seeking a Sales Manager to establish and drive sales for our software products within the DACH region. The person in this role will be expected to win named accounts for new business as well as establish new prospects. We are looking for a solutions-oriented team member who can simultaneously build relationships and close a deal.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing SME client accounts
• Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
• Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales-cycle
• Providing a consultative solutions-based sales process to prospect
• Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
• Calling to establish new opportunities • Tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
• Developing and maintaining prospect and customer lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales lead
• Attend events, fairs and conferences both with and without our marketing team
• BA/BS degree and 3+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business, with an affinity for IT topics
• Strong oral and written communication skills are a must, with proficiency in German (native) and English (professional level)
• Experience in technology-driven companies, specifically those selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer-base • Demonstrated track-record of growing business from an established client base, closing both large and mid-size companies • Ability to create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building • History of hitting monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
• Intrinsically motivated in a fast-paced, team-environment with revenue deadlines • Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
To apply: please send us a cover letter pitching yourself to the company and the team. What makes you the ideal fit for this role?